Y
Yukarin
Guest
Joule creep? Especially with gas guns.Couldnt agree more with @ImTriggerHappy
If all guns are limited to 350FPS, why limit the weight? You cant 100% police that rule either I would of thought.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Joule creep? Especially with gas guns.Couldnt agree more with @ImTriggerHappy
If all guns are limited to 350FPS, why limit the weight? You cant 100% police that rule either I would of thought.
just chrono with what ever the weight in the gun and measure in joules. Some say you don't need above what ever weight in cqb and that is true but I have some not particularly power full guns with fixed hops that need heavier weights to fly right. Also some with hops that are hard to set or finicky which I don't want to fiddle with non of which go over the joule limit.
just chrono with what ever the weight in the gun and measure in joules. Some say you don't need above what ever weight in cqb and that is true but I have some not particularly power full guns with fixed hops that need heavier weights to fly right. Also some with hops that are hard to set or finicky which I don't want to fiddle with non of which go over the joule limit.
i'll add to this- instead of constantly changing the chrono settings, print out a strip of paper with the proper fps reading for each weight of ammo and tape it on, then just check that the gun is under that.
of course you'll still get the straight up liars "oh i'm running .2's mate" but cheaters gonna cheat regardless of how you do it so you might aswell force them to lie and follow up with a straight up ban if anyone gets caught in a spot check.
You can always have a very accurate weighing scale next to the chrono. Never seen it done and is probably a bit of a faff though.
Chrono needs to be as simple and as fast as possible.true, although you're right it is a faff, done it a few times when i wasnt sure what weight i'd left in the speedloader.
i do think a dragons den idea would be to figure out a chrono method that's independant of ammo weight, they used to use pendulums back in the day where you could work out the velocity of a bullet by shooting it and seeing how far it swung, given we care about energy and not velocity it could work, although not sure how accurate it would be.
Thanks for your booking. If you can't make the first game we'll refund you or you can move your ticket to a day you can do.. Up to you! We'll try and get the first game dates out later next week! We've got alot to do between then so fingers crossed.I’m excited for this site. Booked on already in hope it’ll land when I can go
As you stated it’ll be tactical hostage rescue missions will there be riot shields game mode / allowed?
I’m not a user but would be fun to try or make a setup with a riot shield.
I personally don’t see a problem as you can flank riot shielders, throw a grenade which counts as a kill or make a rule that riot shield cannot be bigger than a certain measurement so it helps but not over powered
I don't think an address is on the site yet unfortunately. I haven't booked because there is no date set yet otherwise I'll try to book on if I canNo idea how I missed this thread!!
@Robert James you know I’m down for CQB!!
Will read the thread properly later and check out website and travel distance etc!!
Will try try to book on the first date available. Totally happy to tag along when you boys go too, @L3wisD might be up for this too?
Looks great, another CQB to test out. Ill try getting down in October if you have a game date after the opening date? @Asomodai you travelling to this one? Im assuming @Prisce is, @ImTriggerHappy and @Albiscuit??
Edot: Are smokes allowed inside?
I was asked to do the test day, but haven't got a date for it yet. Still clearing out the Asbestos from what I understand. Hopefully they will remember me when they do have a date in stone!
Cough - get me inI was asked to do the test day, but haven't got a date for it yet. Still clearing out the Asbestos from what I understand. Hopefully they will remember me when they do have a date in stone!