Rift Blackstone CQB

Airsoftmatey

Members
Joined
Jul 1, 2024
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Little review of the new rift airsoft Blackstone CQB site

Where do I start this place is a good one think a multi level kill house, all the rooms are decorated so give a feel of being in a real environment, immersive lighting and sound so lights flash dim randomly go out and come back on randomly so makes stealth fun and the audio with bangs and thunder/lightning.

they also have an incredible white sphere tactical shop on site that in its own right is top tier.
 

played their opening weekend and tweaks are needed on games however they are minor otherwise I’d say it was a perfect day out and something I’ve never seen they do 2 separate sessions AM and PM  meaning you can still play and not have to get up at dawn. 
 

well worth a play. 
 

https://www.riftairsoft.com/content.php

Edit: 

Location - 1 Blackstone Road, Huntingdon, PE29 6EF

I will add site pics on my next visit 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
As above. It would help if you could tell us more about the site, eg the location,, and possibly some photos

 
Thanks. Looking at the location I remember this being announced. Nice to see they're open

 
@Airsoftmateyhow much game time did you get? According to the booking page you get a minimum of 8 games of 20 minutes (2h 40m) but the session is 5h 30m leaving almost 3 hours spare. Obviously some of this will be taken up by chronoing and the safety briefing but that still leaves a large portion of time potentially sitting around in the safe zone. 

 
@Cannonfodder I was there on the Sunday and just wrote about it in the 'How did your day go?' thread.  They run an AM and a PM session.  We went for the AM session, got there for 8.  Safety brief/site rules started at roughly 9:15.  It is RIFT, so the brief is... comprehensive.  We had five games.  The first three were two rounds each with spawn swaps.  The last two were one-rounders.  Each round was about 20 mins.  Breaks were about 10-15 mins; enough to bomb up and get a drink/have a slash/have a smoke before the next game brief started.  All very quick and organised.  We weren't sure whether we'd get our money's worth for a half-day, but you do.  It's very intense.

 
Thanks. I might have to pay them a visit if I can get a sunday off when they've got a game on

 
@Airsoftmateyhow much game time did you get? According to the booking page you get a minimum of 8 games of 20 minutes (2h 40m) but the session is 5h 30m leaving almost 3 hours spare. Obviously some of this will be taken up by chronoing and the safety briefing but that still leaves a large portion of time potentially sitting around in the safe zone. 
 I’d say there was about 3 hours game play all in and they have a test range with 4 lanes to play on if you want to keep shooting during the day to test weapons or zero scopes etc.

 
Back
Top