Cannonfodder
Members
- Aug 10, 2020
- 4,358
- 6,952
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
They do chuck up some bargains on thier page. I got a basically new genuine Harris bipod for £15 before, I also got a Ace1Arms Osprey suppressor FDE 7" for £30, ended up selling it as it wasnt my style but it sold for £100 on ebay.Eotech clone to go on the shotgun. £25 posted from Acton Hobbies as it's supposedly used but I can't find a mark on
Definitely. Usually the stuff I'd be after is long gone by the time I get round to looking but I must've gotten lucky this time. Now that I managed to test it (batteries not included but can't complain at that price) the reticle is nice and crisp with virtually no ghosting unlike some other cheaper red dot sightsGotta be fast when they post stuff though, as it tends to go quickly
Definitely. Usually the stuff I'd be after is long gone by the time I get round to looking but I must've gotten lucky this time.Gotta be fast when they post stuff though, as it tends to go quickly
I know it’s a lil controversial cause of who uses it real world but I do love ATACS camo