The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Eotech clone to go on the shotgun. £25 posted from Acton Hobbies as it's supposedly used but I can't find a mark on
They do chuck up some bargains on thier page. I got a basically new genuine Harris bipod for £15 before, I also got a Ace1Arms Osprey suppressor FDE 7" for £30, ended up selling it as it wasnt my style but it sold for £100 on ebay.

Gotta be fast when they post stuff though, as it tends to go quickly
 
Gotta be fast when they post stuff though, as it tends to go quickly
Definitely. Usually the stuff I'd be after is long gone by the time I get round to looking but I must've gotten lucky this time. Now that I managed to test it (batteries not included but can't complain at that price) the reticle is nice and crisp with virtually no ghosting unlike some other cheaper red dot sights
 
Gotta be fast when they post stuff though, as it tends to go quickly
Definitely. Usually the stuff I'd be after is long gone by the time I get round to looking but I must've gotten lucky this time.

I've now managed to test it and I'm even happier as the reticle is crisp and has virtually no ghosting. IMG_20260922_184746198_HDR.webp
Not the best picture but meh
 
See what the crack is on this one :), Olight Osight R, got a good discount for being an olight member so £225 inc delviery, can't wait to try it in the range.

2-qrm9j1.jpg
 
Less bought and more rescued off a mate but an altyn helmet with a mordor tac cover. Re shaped the visor so it doesn't just pop off. Replaced missing screws to keep the liner in place and repaired the chin strap till I can replace it with a new one. 2380.webp 2377.webp
 
Yes it's a WE, Previous owner said it was gold originally and the previous owner to him stiped it back,
Look Good Thou.
 
Looking for a CIRAS repro to do an early GWOT SEAL/MARSOC inspired rig and came across this - a legit Eagle Land CIRAS. Okay it’s in OD rather than a certain shade of brown but the OD rig was used as well, just less commonly seen. The seller clearly didn’t recognise what they had as it was being sold as an airsoft repro, with generic AI slop description. Paid £59 including shipping. 16 Air Assault Bde BRF (and others) also used them in Helmand. One left as well by the look of things if anyone else is interested…
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1801.webp
    IMG_1801.webp
    68 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1798.webp
    IMG_1798.webp
    81.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back
Top