Shooting of a different kind at UA this Saturday Jan 19th

AndyDynamic

Members
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
111
Reaction score
7
Hi all,

I'm making another trip to UA but this time as a war correspondent! I'm bringing my camera gear, so dust off your best plate carrier, unwrap the protective wrapping from your new RIF and get ready to pose for action shots and dramatically jump out of windows! (or is that just me?)

I'll be there from the get go, and may stick with 1 team for the morning and 1 team for the afternoon, I'll see how it plays out.

 
Old Chap with the pipe is called Trevor and is a well known cheating sod.

 
I was promised UMPs, there are no UMPs I am disappoint! 


Ah now hang on, are these UMPs or UMGs ? Or something altogether different! The chap in the checked shirt I only caught up with a couple of times in the day.

Old Chap with the pipe is called Trevor and is a well known cheating sod.


Ha! I didn't see that, I've played alongside him before, he only came along for a couple of games.

View attachment 41731

View attachment 41732

 
I dunno, I kinda liked the ghetto addition of the carry handle.

No Photoshopping, just some levels and colour adjustment in Lightroom.  The lens I use is an F4 across the range so gives great depth of field


Nice! even with just that I like how raw the photos look but I guess the setting of the site has a hand in that also (cant say I'm a massive fan of the site personally though) what SLR body are you using?

 
Nice! even with just that I like how raw the photos look but I guess the setting of the site has a hand in that also (cant say I'm a massive fan of the site personally though) what SLR body are you using?


Cheers for that, yeah I wanted to make the most of the site now before it crumbles to dust! It was the first site I played at so for me I quite enjoy it.

Camera is an Eos 7D, bought it used. I wanted the full frame and high fps for motorsport shots

 
Back
Top