Hey guys,
So I've been planning to go to this site after seeing the amazing pictures and videos that people have posted about it. I can't fault how the site looks, but I have personally never been. I plan to go on the 2nd of Feb, and have been looking around for site reviews. I saw quite a few Facebook reviews complaining about the marshaling/organisation/etc. I cannot confirm this as I have never been to the site, but the last thing I would want is to make the 3 hour drive from Kent only to have a terrible day due to what has been said in those reviews. I also realised that these complaints were generally occuring before July-ish 2018, and since then, the site has been getting good reviews commenting on how the marshaling has improved.
I'd like to ask anyone who has attended the site to tell me their opinions on the recent games? Is the marshaling up to standard now?
I plan to go with a few mates from Kent so before we make the long drive, I'd just like to have some opinions from the site regulars. Ultimately, is it worth the journey?
Thanks!
So I've been planning to go to this site after seeing the amazing pictures and videos that people have posted about it. I can't fault how the site looks, but I have personally never been. I plan to go on the 2nd of Feb, and have been looking around for site reviews. I saw quite a few Facebook reviews complaining about the marshaling/organisation/etc. I cannot confirm this as I have never been to the site, but the last thing I would want is to make the 3 hour drive from Kent only to have a terrible day due to what has been said in those reviews. I also realised that these complaints were generally occuring before July-ish 2018, and since then, the site has been getting good reviews commenting on how the marshaling has improved.
I'd like to ask anyone who has attended the site to tell me their opinions on the recent games? Is the marshaling up to standard now?
I plan to go with a few mates from Kent so before we make the long drive, I'd just like to have some opinions from the site regulars. Ultimately, is it worth the journey?
Thanks!