Seth_Erebor
Members
- Oct 10, 2018
- 452
- 0
See you there!
I'll see if I can assemble some of my mates and arrange a date ?
Plenty of days in September atm, I'l catch up with you on IG
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'll see if I can assemble some of my mates and arrange a date ?
Me neither and cqb is my thing, we are obviously not special enough lol
@Seth_Erebor why did you paste me in on this?
You know I have no intention of going as while the site looks interesting I don't have any faith you can run a good day there. No way am I giving up a Saturday to take that chance.
ignore this bitch.
Lol, if all you do is hate why are you even here pls ?
Hate isn't all I do sometimes I do sarcasm, piss taking and and on occasion even helpfulness.
But I don't have a lot of patience for daft shit which I why I give @Seth_Erebor a hard time in the hope he listens. Which for your sakes on Saturday I think he maybe has.
Whats the player limit for a normal day? 20 it looks like? Me and the team are looking for a date that works for as many of us as possible, but we'll pretty much take up most of the available tickets on the day![]()
Thank you for the inclusion Seth, but unfortunately about 6 weeks I partially (almost completely ?) severed my thumb on my dominant hand, I can't even grip the "wee feller" yet, never mind a gun lol.
Thank you for the inclusion Seth, but unfortunately about 6 weeks I partially (almost completely ?) severed my thumb on my dominant hand, I can't even grip the "wee feller" yet, never mind a gun lol.
View attachment 48578
It was an awesome day. Unfortunately got a load of games lined up for the next month so I'll have to find some time off to get down again.Managed to go last Saturday and the venue is amazing! Already booked my place for the next one!
yeah i saw that theres only 8 left. are you a whole team of 10 ?? and have you played on the site yet ?