SE Tour Review: Erebor: Black Ops (Surrey) (Closed)

Seth has been trying to organise dates for both himself and for other users .

However the site owners seem to have either  very poor admin skills or lack of enthusiasm for actually taking money which is probably where the problems started in the first place .

I know for certain that other agencies have arranged training etc there only to find organisation grinds to a halt at the office end and then had to cancel last minute.

DAG have an event there and it seems to be based upon luck and who you speak to on which day as to whether anything actually gets done.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
How did I miss this thread!!! Not too far from me.

Fair play to @Seth_Erebor for sorting this out. Hopefully I am not too late to the party and it hasn't died of death!

Would love to know about any more dates when this is on again. Just watched a video of a test game and it looks epic.

Count me in (if I am not too late)

 
Back
Top