Seth_Erebor
Members
- Oct 10, 2018
- 452
- 0
Smart man
Yup there will about 20+ tickets available for the 17th of this month.
I'm away end of August/beginning of September, so the next date will be... 21/9
I didn't ask you out on a date ?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Next date will be the 17th, I'll PM you all a link to book a ticket. All the info will be there, any questions or suggestions just give me a shout.
As soon as I get that link my wallet is coming out ? spoke to a friend who works for the MET and he’s confirmed SCO19 have used this location for training relatively recently.
I'm free then! See you then (assuming they don't sell out)Next date will be the 17th, I'll PM you all a link to book a ticket. All the info will be there, any questions or suggestions just give me a shout.
Hi Seth,Smart manYou're not letting them down if they come too.
Yup there will about 20+ tickets available for the 17th of this month.
I'm away end of August/beginning of September, so the next date will be... 21/9
I didn't ask you out on a date ?
Any of you guys get this? Desperate to play this site@ImTriggerHappy
Next date will be the 17th, I'll PM you all a link to book a ticket. All the info will be there, any questions or suggestions just give me a shout.
How about you shut the fuck up. I have another booking for the 17th, I need to know in time so I can cancel
How about you shut the fuck up. I have another booking for the 17th, I need to know in time so I can cancel
How about you shut the fuck up. I have another booking for the 17th, I need to know in time so I can cancel
visiting my mum in Kent in September so i hope to come along for this game. Also going to be going to the new 'the school'I'm away end of August/beginning of September, so the next date will be... 21/9
visiting my mum in Kent in September so i hope to come along for this game. Also going to be going to the new 'the school'
guys guys, chilllll its just some light banter no need to get all testy @The captainHow about you shut the fuck up. I have another booking for the 17th, I need to know in time so I can cancel
aww mate it defo has cant wait, im actually delaying my trip to go to the opening game hahah
If you are flying solo give me a shout as will probably end up there with a few bodies so you would be welcome to join.aww mate it defo has cant wait, im actually delaying my trip to go to the opening game hahah
i indeed will be flying solo, so yeah deffo will give you a shout. FYI i will be coming all the way from scotlandIf you are flying solo give me a shout as will probably end up there with a few bodies so you would be welcome to join.
I'll see if I can assemble some of my mates and arrange a date ?