ak2m4 Members Joined Feb 23, 2014 Messages 1,341 Reaction score 699 Jun 28, 2021 #382 Looks good, I'll be there....Very interested in the Tuesday Nights – Shotguns and Pistols Only
rsciw Members Joined Nov 16, 2015 Messages 44 Reaction score 9 Jun 29, 2021 #383 Yes! Finally! Been following for like forever, waiting for a CQB place to be available here in this area. Looking forward to seeing the site!
Yes! Finally! Been following for like forever, waiting for a CQB place to be available here in this area. Looking forward to seeing the site!
T The captain Members Joined Jun 26, 2019 Messages 54 Reaction score 2 Jul 1, 2021 #384 rsciw said: Yes! Finally! Been following for like forever, waiting for a CQB place to be available here in this area. Looking forward to seeing the site! Click to expand... Click to shrink... This is the most exciting news I've read in weeks!! Cos I'm the same! Finally its here I've been in this forum for like 2 years ?? @MrWilson, I've seen the Facebook, can I cheekily ask to get in on this invite only game on the 10th ?
rsciw said: Yes! Finally! Been following for like forever, waiting for a CQB place to be available here in this area. Looking forward to seeing the site! Click to expand... Click to shrink... This is the most exciting news I've read in weeks!! Cos I'm the same! Finally its here I've been in this forum for like 2 years ?? @MrWilson, I've seen the Facebook, can I cheekily ask to get in on this invite only game on the 10th ?
Davegolf Members Joined Sep 22, 2009 Messages 2,103 Reaction score 851 Jul 2, 2021 #385 Awesome, can finally cash in the down payment my friend and I put in 2 years ago ?
M MrWilson Members Joined Aug 6, 2015 Messages 104 Reaction score 0 Jul 4, 2021 Thread starter #386 First game dates are up
ak2m4 Members Joined Feb 23, 2014 Messages 1,341 Reaction score 699 Jul 4, 2021 #387 MrWilson said: First game dates are up Click to expand... Click to shrink... Hey bud, problem with your webby View attachment 75865
MrWilson said: First game dates are up Click to expand... Click to shrink... Hey bud, problem with your webby View attachment 75865
M MrWilson Members Joined Aug 6, 2015 Messages 104 Reaction score 0 Jul 4, 2021 Thread starter #388 ak2m4 said: Hey bud, problem with your webby View attachment 75865 Click to expand... Click to shrink... All fixed
ak2m4 said: Hey bud, problem with your webby View attachment 75865 Click to expand... Click to shrink... All fixed
Homeless Snail Members Joined May 28, 2021 Messages 72 Reaction score 5 Jul 5, 2021 #389 @MrWilsonCan you please give me the website? I love CQB and i'm from Redhill so this would be great!