New CQB Site in Kent

@MrWilson I think we could certainly gather enough players for a tester gamer or two from here. I for one would totally be up for that!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I mean no one has noticed the minor updates to the site :D   (dont buy anything yet please its all me testing bits)

 
That price is per BB shot, it's meant to say "2-4 BBs - £2.50"

SRSLY though can't wait to have a 'local' indoor site!!

 
You are https://echelonairsoft.co.uk/ ? or has posting at 3.04 in the morning finally taken it's toll ?




I'm up till 4am and then up again at 9am so it might do :D . You said those parking charges are cheap but the parking structure next door is owned by another company. We dont control those prices..

I just re-looked at the website and saw what you meant :D yep. Fixed. Thanks haha

 
Last edited by a moderator:
@MrWilson Just caught up with the thread as last time I read it was last year when school was on the cards. This new site looks amazing and I think it can have huge huge potential. There are so many game modes that can be run here, hostage situations, protect the VIP, domination and many more. I know with the current situation there's not really much information but I assume you will open once lockdown restrictions have eased. Will what will the game days look like (like mon-wed-fri-sat sun ect) im from Scotland so would visit the site when i come down and visit my mum.

Well done on this find cracking site and I hope everything goes smoothly. 

Hope everyone else is keeping safe. 

 
@MrWilson Just caught up with the thread as last time I read it was last year when school was on the cards. This new site looks amazing and I think it can have huge huge potential. There are so many game modes that can be run here, hostage situations, protect the VIP, domination and many more. I know with the current situation there's not really much information but I assume you will open once lockdown restrictions have eased. Will what will the game days look like (like mon-wed-fri-sat sun ect) im from Scotland so would visit the site when i come down and visit my mum.

Well done on this find cracking site and I hope everything goes smoothly. 

Hope everyone else is keeping safe. 




Thanks for your kind words buddy. You are right in saying we wont really reveal much until the covid situation is over and we are allowed to host games safetly. We're planning night games either Wednesday / Friday (both if the demand is there) and Saturday / Sunday games again if the demand is there every weekend.  Look forward to hopefully seeing you at the site when its ready ;)  

 
Thanks peoples, Should be able to annouce something next week.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
My mate that I go to Driverwood with just mentioned that your rules ban HPA and bb weights over .25's is this true? Was wondering if you could explain why you have made these decisions, thanks.

 
My mate that I go to Driverwood with just mentioned that your rules ban HPA and bb weights over .25's is this true? Was wondering if you could explain why you have made these decisions, thanks.


Hey bud.

I'll be honest and say it was most likely a mistake on our end and we planned to remove these rules once we do another pass on the website. Ignore anything on the website until we go live with dates. The only thing that we will stop is full auto as its not nessassary in CQB..

In regards to the BB weight. Again its soley an indoor enviroment I see no reason to use anything over .25s. HOWERVER I am open to discussions and if it works I'm fine with it. If people start to bleed we will need to stop it :D  

Hope that answers your questions full rules will be updated in a few days and will most likely follow the rules of other indoor sites across the UK.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for getting back to me so quick, good to know your stance, was worried mainly about the HPA rule as one of the guys we run with only has an LMG and I was planning on lending him my TM which i couldnt do if I was unable to use my Tippmann. Really looking forward to visiting your site.

 
Thanks for getting back to me so quick, good to know your stance, was worried mainly about the HPA rule as one of the guys we run with only has an LMG and I was planning on lending him my TM which i couldnt do if I was unable to use my Tippmann. Really looking forward to visiting your site.


No worries bud. Look forward to seeing you there abit of a drive from Crawley area but It will be worth it ;)  

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top