New CQB Site in Kent

Adding a disclaimer to my point of UCAP allowing full auto. I only use semi auto and always have. I now use only real capacity Magazines in a Gas Blowback TM MWS so I really do need to only use single shot. I prefer it that way as it is more of a challenge, It is also way more satisfying when you get the kill from a few well placed shots as appose to simply pointing your barrel in the general direction and sending a swarm of BBs.

My comment about UCAP allowing full auto was more of a statement of fact than a personal opinion. I personally do not have a problem with full auto in CQB as long as it is policed (which it is at the UCAP Bunker) but then again, saying that, I have been on the receiving end of a full auto peppering from 5 feet away by a very powerful (not saying illegal) rifle up the inside of my leg and up to my family jewels!

I don't think it adds or takes away anything from CQB but it does open up an opportunity for f@cktards to annoy the f@ck out of people by abusing the privilege.

 
You are expecting airsofters to judge 20mtrs?

If you have ever seen peoples claims on range you will know how that will end up.
One of the reasons I get daily laughs out of some of the Facebook sniper groups. 
They’ve never done a measured range test just guesstimations which are usually 15/20m off at best. 
myself and a friend bought a surveyors tape to measure where we usually test sniper rifles at our local site and people were surprised by how short the distance was when we said the spray painted tree is only 100m away.

 
Adding a disclaimer to my point of UCAP allowing full auto. I only use semi auto and always have. I now use only real capacity Magazines in a Gas Blowback TM MWS so I really do need to only use single shot. I prefer it that way as it is more of a challenge, It is also way more satisfying when you get the kill from a few well placed shots as appose to simply pointing your barrel in the general direction and sending a swarm of BBs.

My comment about UCAP allowing full auto was more of a statement of fact than a personal opinion. I personally do not have a problem with full auto in CQB as long as it is policed (which it is at the UCAP Bunker) but then again, saying that, I have been on the receiving end of a full auto peppering from 5 feet away by a very powerful (not saying illegal) rifle up the inside of my leg and up to my family jewels!

I don't think it adds or takes away anything from CQB but it does open up an opportunity for f@cktards to annoy the f@ck out of people by abusing the privilege.
yeah i can see this completely. For me it would be to get some use out of the burst fire on my EVO, as i only play CQB. I would love to suggest burst fire mode and semi only, just to avoid people taking the piss with the full auto, but that then isnt fair on people without burst mode...

@MrWilson Will the hextable site contain outdoor portions of the map, if so will full auto be permitted there ?

 
I would love to suggest burst fire mode and semi only, just to avoid people taking the piss with the full auto, but that then isnt fair on people without burst mode...

@MrWilson
It'd be less fair if the first few games were spoilt for everyone by stalemates due to players abusing full auto.

End of the day even semi only is credible, nothing to stop players spamming the trigger & even the most basic AEG can manage 4 shots a second on semi, so it's no hardship .

 
yeah i can see this completely. For me it would be to get some use out of the burst fire on my EVO, as i only play CQB. I would love to suggest burst fire mode and semi only, just to avoid people taking the piss with the full auto, but that then isnt fair on people without burst mode...

@MrWilson Will the hextable site contain outdoor portions of the map, if so will full auto be permitted there ?
It’s a site, not a map. This is not COD ;)   

 
I play siege, thats why i started airsoft, why I love airsoft, and subsequently, only play CQB. So to me, its a map ;)


I only used to play cqb but the site closed down. If these site get up and running and I enjoy them half as much as the mall I can’t see myself playing anywhere else but will still call it a site :P   

 
I only used to play cqb but the site closed down. If these site get up and running and I enjoy them half as much as the mall I can’t see myself playing anywhere else but will still call it a site :P   


A site is a place, a map is a drawing of a place.

Mall was special but it was the people who made it more than the building. After a while you kind of forgot it was shops and it just became rooms and corridors and anywhere decent sized can do that.

If they have the right staff then they will get the right regular players and it will cqb goodness.

If wrong staff it will be just another place to be bitched about on the internet.

 
How many sites have I ever bitched about?

You do not know me we have never met or conversed in any real way so wind your neck in.
You Bitched about erebor before it even opened and that was great whilst it lasted. Every time i see you post its critical or negative or correcting someone. so when you talk about bitching on the internet i just found it funny is all.

Also please refrain from telling me to wind my neck in mate, nobodys tryna start anything, no need to get aggresive. Don't get your panties in a bunch ;)  

 
You Bitched about erebor before it even opened and that was great whilst it lasted. Every time i see you post its critical or negative or correcting someone. so when you talk about bitching on the internet i just found it funny is all.

Also please refrain from telling me to wind my neck in mate, nobodys tryna start anything, no need to get aggresive. Don't get your panties in a bunch ;)  


I bitched about Seth and guess what I was right he couldn't run a site. Redhill was bust before it started. He ran the first game with no insurance,  risk assessments or first aid on site.

He only got the use of the site because he lied. He lied about the income potential in a big way he lied about having contacts he didn't have. Everything was based on bullshit.

The games you played were ran better but not by Seth but because he had a head marshal doing all the work. A head marshal who was there because I set it up. You had insurance because I pushed the same head marshal into starting the paperwork and setting it up because Seth was dithering and trying to claim the site covered, another lie.

Those last couple of games had nothing to do with Seth so I was right. Why do you think the two guys I know walked away? Why do you think Pilgrim walked away? Why do you think Seth disappeared.

That whole endeavor was created by Seth because in his words he wanted to show people on here he wasn't full of shit. So he lied to everyone and just proved the doubters right.

Anyone can find a site if they are willing to bullshit owners.

 
While I never believed a word of Seth's BS from the moment he joined & haven't followed the goings on at "his" site, did think it odd his recent absence.

Thanks for putting us all in the picture, seems he was the Walt that most of us suspected .

I bitched about Seth and guess what I was right he couldn't run a site. Redhill was bust before it started. He ran the first game with no insurance,  risk assessments or first aid on site.

He only got the use of the site because he lied. He lied about the income potential in a big way he lied about having contacts he didn't have. Everything was based on bullshit.

The games you played were ran better but not by Seth but because he had a head marshal doing all the work. A head marshal who was there because I set it up. You had insurance because I pushed the same head marshal into starting the paperwork and setting it up because Seth was dithering and trying to claim the site covered, another lie.

Those last couple of games had nothing to do with Seth so I was right. Why do you think the two guys I know walked away? Why do you think Pilgrim walked away? Why do you think Seth disappeared.

That whole endeavor was created by Seth because in his words he wanted to show people on here he wasn't full of shit. So he lied to everyone and just proved the doubters right.

Anyone can find a site if they are willing to bullshit owners.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top