New CQB Site in Kent

Great feedback tbh. Like I said we're still looking into it, Appreciate peoples honesty.

Current idea that is sticking is a full game day. The 4 hour games were just an idea on the table. Whats your thoughts on Night games and Pistols and shotgun nights for 4/5 hours for £25? 

I can however confirm there is a train and bus line within 5 minutes walk that runs up until Midnight ;)  
4 hour night games for 25 sounds reasonable. I would suggest rifles on the nights though as tracers are generally only used with those. 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Whats your thoughts on Night games and Pistols and shotgun nights for 4/5 hours for £25? 

I can however confirm there is a train and bus line within 5 minutes walk that runs up until Midnight ;)  
The night game option sounds reasonable.

While the location your refering to may have services until midnight, that won't cover all connecting areas, many parts of Kent are almost inaccessible after 8pm, not without a lot of aggro .

 
Great feedback tbh. Like I said we're still looking into it, Appreciate peoples honesty.

Current idea that is sticking is a full game day. The 4 hour games were just an idea on the table. Whats your thoughts on Night games and Pistols and shotgun nights for 4/5 hours for £25? 

I can however confirm there is a train and bus line within 5 minutes walk that runs up until Midnight ;)  
Great for regulars and people that live near by. I know the gaol do regular nights like this. 

You could offer a unique USP by doing an overnight CQB. Arrive at 10pm satirday, game starts at 11 and you go until the morning for an example. 

 
Great for regulars and people that live near by. I know the gaol do regular nights like this. 

You could offer a unique USP by doing an overnight CQB. Arrive at 10pm satirday, game starts at 11 and you go until the morning for an example. 
That would definitely work, good thinking ?

 
Great for regulars and people that live near by. I know the gaol do regular nights like this. 

You could offer a unique USP by doing an overnight CQB. Arrive at 10pm satirday, game starts at 11 and you go until the morning for an example. 


I'm up for anything. If we can get the numbers together why not?! 

 
Great for regulars and people that live near by. I know the gaol do regular nights like this. 

You could offer a unique USP by doing an overnight CQB. Arrive at 10pm satirday, game starts at 11 and you go until the morning for an example. 


Sounds great for the public transport from London challenged people like myself. 

 
Pistol and Shotgun nights are a good idea. UCAP do it at the Prison down in Portsmouth and it allows for, in my opinion, a different game experience. No more hosing at close range due to the severe lack of ammo compared to a bloody drum mag on an ARP9 etc. and it takes a bit more skill to actually hit someone. You spend less time walking through the site with you hand up/torch on shouting Dead man with the absolute fear as you step out into the open, only to be hit by a barrage of BB's mainly in the arse cheeks!!.

Also it cuts down the stalemate on stairs etc (it does happen but less often) as it is harder to hold with single shots as appose to just sending large quantities of BB's down the stairwell (UCAP allow full auto indoors but it has to be short bursts and it is enforced by the Marshals)

 
Great feedback tbh. Like I said we're still looking into it, Appreciate peoples honesty.

Current idea that is sticking is a full game day. The 4 hour games were just an idea on the table. Whats your thoughts on Night games and Pistols and shotgun nights for 4/5 hours for £25? 

I can however confirm there is a train and bus line within 5 minutes walk that runs up until Midnight ;)  
as some of the others have said £30 for 4 hours of gameplay I would maybe turn up once to have a nosey and then on special occasions such as meet ups etc but no more than that when I can choose 5 sites within 45 min drive that are the same price for a full day.

Understandably you need to make money and that means it’s not the cheapest site to play at. 
 

Regarding night games then I think £20/5 depending on numbers for at least 4 hours of gameplay is pretty fair.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
As mentioned by @Robert James I am looking for a regular CQB site. The Mall was my regular site and I was happy to pay £37 for a days skirmish (I bought the membership so it was actually £27 per game in the end) but will happily pay 40 quid for days skirmish with CQB being the USP as it is what I prefer to play, as long as the site was decent, run well and ironed out issues like The Mall did more than adequately for me! I tend to play once a month, occasionally twice, but would rather pay a bit more for an awesome CQB site than 25 quid for an average woodland!

Obviously lunch included would be a bonus but understand there are overheads and you guys need to make money at the end of the day. But as long as there are local options ( The Mall was 20 seconds from the high street so PLENTY of options)  or even strike a deal with local dominoes or something and take orders in the morning for pizzas and charge players a tenner for a large pizza and have them waiting for us when we come back, plenty of sites do this and it works well.

I love the idea of night games, special one offs, pistol only etc and would generally attend most if they piqued my interest.

If the site works for me and no more than 2 hours drive I will be a regular guaranteed!

 
@Robert James I would love to pop in for a game, maybe I'll drive and pick you up save you driving out then back on yourself. For the price 20/5 for 4 hours sounds reasonable. So for me unless for special occasions I think 40 and no lunch is a little to much. My local site I play most at is Sentinel airsoft(was xsite) as @Asomodai knows its cost 37 for a full day with pizza for lunch though they do have a smaller place than you so rate will most likely be less to. And it only hold 40 players max. But I will be at least once what ever the cost is. 

 
We're looking at lunch options we would provide that on a full game day. Most likely dominos or something. We also pay for the parking for each car. Thats our current thought process. We'll be sharing some news on the location fairly soonish just waiting for the insurance to get to us so we know when we're hosting our first game :)

 
I assume you're just talking about the tower block re. paying for parking and your school sites have parking on site?

 
(UCAP allow full auto indoors but it has to be short bursts and it is enforced by the Marshals)
Cant wait for this to open, you have regulars in me and my squad 100%, was wondering if you are thinking of allowing full auto/burst fire indoors, but as Rob says, only in bursts

and any news on this insurance doc ?

 
Cant wait for this to open, you have regulars in me and my squad 100%, was wondering if you are thinking of allowing full auto/burst fire indoors, but as Rob says, only in bursts

and any news on this insurance doc ?
I can only see a case of any amount of full auto becoming a choke point hose fest... 3 people on 1 second bursts every 3 seconds... constant suppression on a corner therefore you either wait till they run out of ammo or swing and hope with pyro.

 
I can only see a case of any amount of full auto becoming a choke point hose fest... 3 people on 1 second bursts every 3 seconds... constant suppression on a corner therefore you either wait till they run out of ammo or swing and hope with pyro.
Burst fire only outside of 20 metres. 

 
Personally I don't think full auto should be an option unless it's a private match where everybody is happy with it. Its CQB ffs.

 
Back
Top