New CQB Site in Kent

Always tricky when a site is announced before it's up and running, been over 2 months since announced.  hopefully the guys can still pull it off but imagine it's difficult, red-tape etc??  
I'd like to think they can, I'm awaiting news but anything could happen. Gone very quiet though which is worrying @MrWilson ?

 
Hey,

Yeah we've been dealing with alot of red tape bullshit from the council. I also work for Kent fire and I've ran out of holiday to sort stuff out haha. We're working every moment we can during the councils working hours to get the site up and running. 

We've signed contracts. Made agreements payed them money, but the final push they have really slowed down on. Will be pushing hard until they say "here are the keys"!

 
waiting for the council to put something in writing could take 10 days. Unfortunate those who are paid to serve us try their hardest not to.


Your not wrong haha. The news is 2nd of November we get the keys for Sheppey but we need a weekend to sort bits out and then game the following week. Dont hold me to it yet i need it in writing..

 
Your not wrong haha. The news is 2nd of November we get the keys for Sheppey but we need a weekend to sort bits out and then game the following week. Dont hold me to it yet i need it in writing..
assume nothing just yet on the hextable site? Any likely timelines? 
 

pleased you’re making progress!

 
assume nothing just yet on the hextable site? Any likely timelines? 
 

pleased you’re making progress!


Last I head the change of use section form was recieved via the council properties team and its sitting with them. I've chased every day and its always the same answer. "Nothing yet, It could be processed at any day" unfortunately without some sort of local MP kicking their ass for us i wouldnt expect it before December but thats not to say it WONT happen. I'm this close to blowing my top off with them as we've spent thousands getting it ready for them to say "WAIT" we need a change of use permit..

Wa***ers

 
Last I head the change of use section form was recieved via the council properties team and its sitting with them. I've chased every day and its always the same answer. "Nothing yet, It could be processed at any day" unfortunately without some sort of local MP kicking their ass for us i wouldnt expect it before December but thats not to say it WONT happen. I'm this close to blowing my top off with them as we've spent thousands getting it ready for them to say "WAIT" we need a change of use permit..

Wa***ers
Is sheppey the smaller one?

 
Great to hear you're making progress, Anyone else up for an AF-UK meet up at the first game on sheppey? I'm sure @Cipher-032 and @Yukarin are local enough to make an MWS meet up out of it?

 
Back
Top