ParHunter
Members
- May 12, 2023
- 148
- 128
Hi,
So far my son and I have been playing woodland sites but now we want to try CQB and the closest side to us is Epsom CQB Bunkers.
So far my son and I have been playing woodland sites but now we want to try CQB and the closest side to us is Epsom CQB Bunkers.
- Has anyone played it recently. Is it any good? I’ve only seen posts from 8 years ago.
- Is it advisable to wear a full face helmet like a paintballl mask or is a full seal goggle plus a balaclava with mesh guard for mouth protection good/save enough?
- How dark are the tunnels? We only have dark goggles.
- Do you have to have flash lights?
- I’ve only got a long gun (Krytac Trident SPR), Is it still enjoyable to play CQB with a gun like that? My son got a short AK so he should be fine.