Hello,
So patrols bases customer service has been on point when it comes to returns for me for the many years I have been shopping from them.
I recently bought a TM Saiga 12k.
The first one I sent back was because the stop on empty failed so it would just dry fire on empty.
I received a second return from patrol base but the exact same problem has occurred and it is also jamming ( failing to load all the BBs into the chamber ), and also failing to return to battery.
Using green gas NO HPA.
Hats off to patrol base for sending me a return out as fast as they did and I will be probably be sending the second back to.
I bought the TM saiga 12k for a reliable long term use tri shot shotgun.
But here is the question, have I been caught up in a bad batch of TM saigas or is there something I am missing with the platform, is it really unreliable?
Thanks
So patrols bases customer service has been on point when it comes to returns for me for the many years I have been shopping from them.
I recently bought a TM Saiga 12k.
The first one I sent back was because the stop on empty failed so it would just dry fire on empty.
I received a second return from patrol base but the exact same problem has occurred and it is also jamming ( failing to load all the BBs into the chamber ), and also failing to return to battery.
Using green gas NO HPA.
Hats off to patrol base for sending me a return out as fast as they did and I will be probably be sending the second back to.
I bought the TM saiga 12k for a reliable long term use tri shot shotgun.
But here is the question, have I been caught up in a bad batch of TM saigas or is there something I am missing with the platform, is it really unreliable?
Thanks