Nickona Members Joined May 30, 2011 Messages 2,339 Reaction score 220 Jun 9, 2011 #1 Hi all, I'm new to airsoft and was thinking of going to Xsite for my first skirmish. Has anyone been there and know what its like???? Thanks a lot Nick
Hi all, I'm new to airsoft and was thinking of going to Xsite for my first skirmish. Has anyone been there and know what its like???? Thanks a lot Nick
MZKaleem Members Joined Oct 3, 2010 Messages 2,145 Reaction score 90 Jun 9, 2011 #2 It is fun, especially the killing house, the G36c's that are the hiring rifles are very good, and AFAIK you get 2 magazines you should come to AWA some time, not the best site, but lots of people from AF-UK go there
It is fun, especially the killing house, the G36c's that are the hiring rifles are very good, and AFAIK you get 2 magazines you should come to AWA some time, not the best site, but lots of people from AF-UK go there
Nickona Members Joined May 30, 2011 Messages 2,339 Reaction score 220 Jun 9, 2011 Thread starter #3 thanks a lot, what does AFAIK mean (not got all the acronyms yet)??? AWA is about 2hrs form me so I might do but not just yet...
thanks a lot, what does AFAIK mean (not got all the acronyms yet)??? AWA is about 2hrs form me so I might do but not just yet...
MZKaleem Members Joined Oct 3, 2010 Messages 2,145 Reaction score 90 Jun 9, 2011 #4 oh lol and As Far As I Know
Nickona Members Joined May 30, 2011 Messages 2,339 Reaction score 220 Jun 9, 2011 Thread starter #5 haha lol! as soon as term finishes i'm going straight there! do you know what days they're open? and I know on their website they say under 16s have to have face protection, how strict are they on this? would a shmegh count? thanks
haha lol! as soon as term finishes i'm going straight there! do you know what days they're open? and I know on their website they say under 16s have to have face protection, how strict are they on this? would a shmegh count? thanks