As Airsoft map seems to be down (or my PC does not like it) I am at a bit of a loss with finding new sites.
I play The Mall, Dragons Lair and EAG Dorking fairly often and want to expand my playing fields and am trying to compile a list of sites I could reasonably get too.
Reasonably for me is a 90 min drive from London in most directions. Willing to go further for a gem of a site or stay over for a real treasure
There are lots of woodland sites, which I enjoy and a few CQB which look interesting (but I doubt come close to The Mall) so I am especially interested in Urban type games as a happy medium. I see and hear a fair bit about old RAF training sites and army villages (Longmoore for example) etc and was wondering how I get to play these places?
I dont do FB and appreciate this is a valuable tool for airsoft (will get my bro to dig around too)
I know of RAF Upwood and wondered what similar sites are located in near me I could potentially get too? or providers who organise these games..
any ideas or sites will be considered
I play The Mall, Dragons Lair and EAG Dorking fairly often and want to expand my playing fields and am trying to compile a list of sites I could reasonably get too.
Reasonably for me is a 90 min drive from London in most directions. Willing to go further for a gem of a site or stay over for a real treasure
There are lots of woodland sites, which I enjoy and a few CQB which look interesting (but I doubt come close to The Mall) so I am especially interested in Urban type games as a happy medium. I see and hear a fair bit about old RAF training sites and army villages (Longmoore for example) etc and was wondering how I get to play these places?
I dont do FB and appreciate this is a valuable tool for airsoft (will get my bro to dig around too)
I know of RAF Upwood and wondered what similar sites are located in near me I could potentially get too? or providers who organise these games..
any ideas or sites will be considered