UCAP sandpit

Lots of sites left, although not many as spectacular as the sandpit.

 
Gutted! I was going to play today, my firend pulled out so I just stayed at Dorking.. Got home to hear that today was the last day :(

 
Majorly pissed I never played there, especially as it was not too far from me :(

 
Ah nuts I thought we had longer, was away at Okto. That sucks. I was never a huge fan of it but it was still one of the closer decent sites and to see another one go on the East side of London is just saddening.

 
Ah nuts I thought we had longer, was away at Okto. That sucks. I was never a huge fan of it but it was still one of the closer decent sites and to see another one go on the East side of London is just saddening.
You did your OC proud bright candle :)

Sod it, rumours were true then :/ & there goes playing there

 
Back
Top