UCAP Sandpit Near Dartford Kent

Baz JJ

Members
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
502
Do any members play at this site.

Looks diverse and large but there are no reviews on the forum ?

 
Do any members play at this site.

Looks diverse and large but there are no reviews on the forum ?
I have a friend who goes to this site and he said it is very good. I'm trying to go myself but the journey via public transport from where I live is a pain in the back side and pretty long winded. :(

 
This is a very local site been loads times , great site prob averages 150 people a very hard day , building and a jeep with guns , the people at run it are ok , defo worth a visit

 
I travel from the Southampton area to play this site it's one of the best outdoor sites and definitely run by a brilliant bunch of guys. Especially if you bribe them with cake, any kind of cake there not that fussy

 
A friend who lives locally tells me that developers have permission to build on that site, so I don't know what will happen long term.

 
From the last conversion with the UCAP guys its at least five years maybe ten due to the size of the site and the scale of the project

 
Back
Top