True Blank M4 AEG receiver?

Austeyr

Moderators
Staff member
Joined
Dec 17, 2024
Messages
1,442
Reaction score
3,049
Finding it extremely difficult to find an M4 metal AEG receiver set that is "True" blank, with no Safe, Semi, Auto markings. 

Anybody know of anywhere or a brand that does them at all?

 
I think the bare minimum they come with is safe/semi/auto.

Are you looking for something to do some kind of special engraving?

 
Are you looking for something to do some kind of special engraving?
That’s what I had been seeing. All of the “blank” marked ones still had safe/semi/auto. 
 

I was hoping to get a fully blank receiver so I could get the diemaco trades done and have the correct fire selector markings 

View attachment 147560

 
Just had to check but some companies did the reciver with these trades , I know as I have a l119 in bits atm. I think it was big dragon the make ? Another was g&p body set

View attachment 147598

 
Back
Top