TM MP7A1 Appraisal

Punisher3990

Members
Joined
Jun 4, 2024
Messages
478
Reaction score
647
Gooood Evening all.

I am thinking of selling my MP7, I have come to realise i am solidly a DMR/Sniper player and this RIF is wasted on me.


I know the normal 60-70% but I wanted to get a second opinion on the actual pricing as there's a fair amount in the package. Other than the NPAS, the others are not really standard upgrades, and the originals are also included.

Here be all the stuff:
  • Tokyo Marui MP7 GBBR
  • 6 TM gas-tight magazines – bottom sections painted to match
  • LayLax Sling Mount – £40 RRP
  • LayLax Aluminium Charging Handle – £40 RRP
  • Maple Leaf Crazy Jet 100mm Inner Barrel (not fitted) – £15 RRP
  • LPE CNC Machined 12mm > 14mm CCW Thread Adapter – £15 RRP
  • 3 × Nineball Injection Valves for TM magazines – £10 for set RRP
  • 3 × Magazine Loaders – £20 for all RRP
  • Jaeger Precision NPAS, already fitted -£20 RRP
  • Original charging handle
  • Original valve
  • Original flash hider
20261001_201131.webp 20261001_201140.webp 20261001_201155.webp 20261001_201202.webp
 
Truthfully, I think the painting will be the biggest point of contention as you will need to find the right people to get 70% of your regular retail price for the MP7 and the 5 additional mags otherwise you're looking closer to the 60%. The fact that you have the original charging handle, valve and flash hider will work in your favour.

Most of the accessories should get that 60-70% with the inner barrel possibly getting somewhat above 70% as it's presumably unused and being a Crazy Jet, it's popular enough to get that attention on the used market. With the Laylax accessories being unpainted, I can see them fetching 70% without too much trouble. The mag loaders are something I would consider throwing in as a deal sweetener if someone buys the lot.
 
Truthfully, I think the painting will be the biggest point of contention as you will need to find the right people to get 70% of your regular retail price for the MP7 and the 5 additional mags otherwise you're looking closer to the 60%. The fact that you have the original charging handle, valve and flash hider will work in your favour.

Most of the accessories should get that 60-70% with the inner barrel possibly getting somewhat above 70% as it's presumably unused and being a Crazy Jet, it's popular enough to get that attention on the used market. With the Laylax accessories being unpainted, I can see them fetching 70% without too much trouble. The mag loaders are something I would consider throwing in as a deal sweetener if someone buys the lot.
Aye i was thinking the same. I chucked up for £400; that's going with everything being 70%ish. See how it goes and drop accordingly.
 
Back
Top