I have the same grips but replaced the not so good inserts with enamel pin badges I found on ebay, they pretty much fit straight in after cutting off the pin on the back
New Kizuna Works BSK43 is here, honestly blown away at what you get for the price. I can see 'G-capas' becoming more prevalent in the next 5 years because this gun is an amazing proof of concept
New Kizuna Works BSK43 is here, honestly blown away at what you get for the price. I can see 'G-capas' becoming more prevalent in the next 5 years because this gun is an amazing proof of concept
The only thing I think they should do is provide both the taller suppressor sights and the shorter sights in the box instead of having to buy them separately but even so honestly this is one of the best GBB pistols to be released this year
The only thing I think they should do is provide both the taller suppressor sights and the shorter sights in the box instead of having to buy them separately but even so honestly this is one of the best GBB pistols to be released this year
Just brought a RMR mount and sights for her and a tracer unit too today. Apparently there are various different specs available re size and sights but not it seems in the UK
Just brought a RMR mount and sights for her and a tracer unit too today. Apparently there are various different specs available re size and sights but not it seems in the UK
It'll probably come at some point, this is a initial production run so they probs won't roll out everything - HPA and Hi Capa Hub have a few parts in stock
It'll probably come at some point, this is a initial production run so they probs won't roll out everything - HPA and Hi Capa Hub have a few parts in stock
One thing I've noticed with the BSK is it has one of the best ambi safeties I've seen on a Hi-capa/2011 style pistol, I imagine it's one of the components that isn't TM compatible due to the geometry of the grip