emilianoksa
Members
- Jan 25, 2018
- 1,875
- 102
I have been to the Mill several times and, though it takes up a full floor of an old building, the set up is full of fairly confined areas - rooms, corridors, lots of doors and little corners etc. The best sort of primary would be a very short AEG/smg or even a pistol.
I have not yet been to Level 2, and only have photos and a couple of video clips on Faceache to go on, but there seem to be more open spaces there. It looks like you can shoot out to 30 yards and beyond in many places.
Of course photos can lie, and so I thought I would ask anybody who has been to both: are these two sites set up for slightly different styles of play?
I have not yet been to Level 2, and only have photos and a couple of video clips on Faceache to go on, but there seem to be more open spaces there. It looks like you can shoot out to 30 yards and beyond in many places.
Of course photos can lie, and so I thought I would ask anybody who has been to both: are these two sites set up for slightly different styles of play?