Thank you to all who attended our Christmas Event

Joined
Dec 17, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
A massive thank you to all who attended our Christmas Airsoft walk-on and donated to our chosen charity "Help for Heros"

We raised £207.28 Including Gift Aid!

Also thanks to Gordan from "Head Space" Airsoft shop who generously donated several Airsoft Guns to our charity raffle. (Gordan attends every Airsoft walk-on with his mobile Airsoft shop)

Congratulations to the winners of the Tank Drive, we will be readying our tank on the next suitable Airsoft event for your 1 Mile drive around the venue amongst the live airsoft game! We cant wait!


Black Ops "Just Giving Page"


Thankyou!


The Skirmish Black Ops team

 
That was a great days running and shooting although this year I won't be dressed as Santa :) as I was to involved but it was still fun & loved it

Especially as I slipped away from my captors in about the first 5 minutes lol

 
Back
Top