Southcoast CQB Closing (for real this time)

South coast as an area is really feeling the pinch as sites have been closing for ages due to land value and no new ones pop up. Feels like every new site is in the middle of the UK recently.

Has anyone been ironsight in Andover recently? Seems to be the only outdoor cqb in the Hampshire area now?
 
South coast as an area is really feeling the pinch as sites have been closing for ages due to land value and no new ones pop up. Feels like every new site is in the middle of the UK recently.

Has anyone been ironsight in Andover recently? Seems to be the only outdoor cqb in the Hampshire area now?
Re Ironsights: I went a few weeks ago; it's a good site. Decent map/layout imo, but I have not got many other CQB sites to compare it to. We did some fun games last time. Like Marshals VS the 20 or so remaining players at the end of the day, and some fun Marco Polo shenanigans to finish off. Games are well run; modes are fun but challenging. They have a burger van and decent stuff in the shop. Nice safe zones and clear rules.

There is also the Bunker in Portsmouth, which is indoors CQB, but I have not been there myself and dont know of any others as my radius is low due to not driving (test is next Monday 💀)
 
Ironsight is great but I have found they run far fewer events than they used to.
Bunker is an interesting beast depending on player count its either horror level cqb fun times or its being stuck in a 40m corridor shooting at the other end of said corridor and nothing happens.
 
Ironsight is great but I have found they run far fewer events than they used to.
Bunker is an interesting beast depending on player count its either horror level cqb fun times or its being stuck in a 40m corridor shooting at the other end of said corridor and nothing happens.
Yeah they seem to have cut down to bi-monthly now.

I heard the bunker is better mid-month, as there tend to be fewer people, as most tend to go around payday.

Shame, Southcoast was on my list of places to try. Hopefully, I pass my test next week and can make a trip down there before it's gone
 
It's a real shame. I had a good GBB only day there.

Airsoft really is being pinched by the cost of living.
 
Back
Top