Sites in Dorset/Devon?

AshOnSnow

Members
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
1,357
Reaction score
8
Moving to Dorset come January, hoping to find some good sites there after a while out of the game. Looking on maps though, it seems pretty empty (which I’m not convinced of given the plethora of rural space) with only 1 site coming up called Spec Ops.

Am I missing some awesome sites that just aren’t very visible on a search?

 
Off the top of my head.....

Bravo Romeo (Bere Regis)

Camouflage Airsoft (Christchurch/Bournemouth)

Ground Zero (nr Ringwood)

UCAP Valiant (Dorchester Prison)

It depends on whereabouts in Dorset you are moving to. There's quite a few sites within a ~1 hour drive of Bournemouth if you venture into Hampshire.

 
Off the top of my head.....

Bravo Romeo (Bere Regis)

Camouflage Airsoft (Christchurch/Bournemouth)

Ground Zero (nr Ringwood)

UCAP Valiant (Dorchester Prison)

It depends on whereabouts in Dorset you are moving to. There's quite a few sites within a ~1 hour drive of Bournemouth if you venture into Hampshire.
None of these were coming up on Google - appreciated! (I think Airsoft sites and SEO don’t always go hand in hand lol)

We’re going to be Bridport/Dorchester way, so also able to venture into east Devon too.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
None of these were coming up on Google - appreciated! (I think Airsoft sites and SEO don’t always go hand in hand lol)

We’re going to be Bridport/Dorchester way, so also able to venture into east Devon too.


UCAP Valiant is pretty amazing as a CQB venue - it's just off the Dorchester high street. Greggs is a 2 minute walk for a lunchtime pasty too.

If I lived nearer to Dorchester it would be my regular site.

 
Back
Top