Operation Skylight - Hertfordshire Location - Okto Eight Milsim

A photograph posted to the internet 2 days ago by an anonymous source traced to South Africa who claimed it was taken recently inside the Gorazh National Mine - doesn't look like the Mine is just being used to extract Titanium does it ?

What is the Moldistan government playing at and why are they so keen to keep the rebels out of the mine ?

View attachment 11455

 
View attachment 11570

A plea from Colonel Lukashenka of the Moldistan Peoples Front.

"The citizens of Moldistan need your help.

The dictator government of President Gretsky is suppressing the will of the men, women and children of our country. The government was never fairly elected and took control by force. We in Moldistan are not allowed a democratic election to choose a leader on merit alone.

Not only are the government using the natural resources of our country to bolster their personal offshore bank accounts, they are murdering anybody who opposes them.

We have proof of whole families being murdered just for providing my men with food and shelter.

The Peoples Front of Moldistan are the only thing that stops Gretsky from destroying our beloved country. Without us, he will have the ordinary people starving in unheated hovels while he surrounds himself with girls, drugs and unparalleled luxury.

Comrades, this is not socialism. It is capitalism hiding behind a veneer of socialism. Gretsky and his dogs live like kings, while the real kings, the people of Moldistan live like dogs.

My comrades and I urgently need your help. Come to Moldistan to take arms alongside us - Let us fight Gretsky together, shoulder to shoulder.

Join the MPF NOW !!!

 
Just a few questions

is this a milsim event that is good for someone who hasn't been to one before?

Is a radio a necessity I don't have one and couldn't really be shelling out for one if I needed to but some midcaps.

Do any patches on clothing need to be removed like most I have started off buying UK army surplus so would each of those badges need covering?

I'm sure more questions will come to me. I really fancy coming for the full weekend but I have fot to wait till the 18th to see what next years fixture list is like.

 
Its a mix of milsim and filmsim with a healthy dose of role-play. 8 hours max, relatively relaxed pace, no route marches.

A high power radio is provided per squad for Coalition and MDF forces. MPF will use their own PMR446 radios or mobiles if they want to - not compulsory.

The onus is to get into character and dress the part. For example, If you are playing as a Moldistan rebel, it wouldn't make sense to be wearing US patches. Thats why there is a rebel freestyle team, MDF government team and a Coalition US/UK SOF team.

Just a few questions

is this a milsim event that is good for someone who hasn't been to one before?

Is a radio a necessity I don't have one and couldn't really be shelling out for one if I needed to but some midcaps.

Do any patches on clothing need to be removed like most I have started off buying UK army surplus so would each of those badges need covering?

I'm sure more questions will come to me. I really fancy coming for the full weekend but I have fot to wait till the 18th to see what next years fixture list is like.
 
Also one of the great things about these type of games is if you come on your own, you are assigned to a fireteam of four or five players and they try to put solo players in with other single players, so everybody is in the same boat, so to speak. By the time the weekend is over, you and your team will have quite a bond.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going on my own and have never done a milsim before but love doing filmsim. I have a spare 446 radio as well that can be used by another member of my team if need be. Doing the weekend as it is a drive to the site, so might as well make the most of it!

 
Ah OK mate. No problem. Didnt recognise you with your clothes on.

 
Hi Curly, what team have you signed up for?

"Please don't be MPF scum, please don't be MPF scum..."

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top