Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Really... Why’s that ? Since you’re down that way Is that site on the old raf base next to the hospital still going?Avoid Phoenix like the plague, awfully ran site with a pretty bad clientele.
I am in Peterborough and I would go to either Lincolnshire Airsoft Club or Free Fire Zone near Bourne.
If you mean Urban Assault at RAF Upwood unfortunately that went a few years ago. Iirc it's houses nowReally... Why’s that ? Since you’re down that way Is that site on the old raf base next to the hospital still going?
Badly ran, poor hit taking, bad attitude. Plus its one of the few sites that allow Licking Dogturd (Kicking Mustang) to attend (and as he lives in Essex and its in Nottinghamshire. You can tell how desperate he is). If that's an exemplar of the type of player they encourage, believe me I am saving you a lot of grief. Been there a few times, never again.Really... Why’s that ? Since you’re down that way Is that site on the old raf base next to the hospital still going?
Sadly yes thats gone. Awesome site.If you mean Urban Assault at RAF Upwood unfortunately that went a few years ago. Iirc it's houses now
That’s a a real shame, was a great site and the last time i playedIf you mean Urban Assault at RAF Upwood unfortunately that went a few years ago. Iirc it's houses now
It’s that the YouTube sniper? What’s up with him?Badly ran, poor hit taking, bad attitude. Plus its one of the few sites that allow Licking Dogturd (Kicking Mustang) to attend (and as he lives in Essex and its in Nottinghamshire. You can tell how desperate he is). If that's an exemplar of the type of player they encourage, believe me I am saving you a lot of grief. Been there a few times, never again.
Sadly yes thats gone. Awesome site.
Ahhh well, that really would be a long long long post. Suffice to say he is a grade A1 cheating throbber of a racist right wing cunt. There are plenty of threads on here about him if you care to search.That’s a a real shame, was a great site and the last time i played
It’s that the YouTube sniper? What’s up with him?
A bell end of the highest order.
I know, I only managed to play there a few times but always enjoyed myself.That’s a a real shame, was a great site and the last time i played
It’s that the YouTube sniper? What’s up with him?
To be honest, and without wanting to get into a discussion about the twat, that bothers me a lot less than his racist ranting via various accounts on Twitter. Odious human beingI know, I only managed to play there a few times but always enjoyed myself.
As for licking shitstains, he's a cheating twat who's been banned from at least 26 sites nationwide for various reasons
Hmmm could you just be mad that he's better than a lot of players? From his YouTube it seems like a lot of cheaters seem to be those he faces. Also are you or the forum not worried about the liable remarks of defamation against KickingMustang? If I was him I would contact the police about these accusations other than the cheating. Also calling him that name is actually bullying and says alot more about the person you are and the forum that condones this behaviour. My guess the maliciousness comes from him possibly putting you up on YouTube as a cheater. Camera never lies.Badly ran, poor hit taking, bad attitude. Plus its one of the few sites that allow Licking Dogturd (Kicking Mustang) to attend (and as he lives in Essex and its in Nottinghamshire. You can tell how desperate he is). If that's an exemplar of the type of player they encourage, believe me I am saving you a lot of grief. Been there a few times, never again.
Sadly yes thats gone. Awesome site.
Apart from when the footage is heavily edited, to the point where hit markers are put over shots which clearly missed. I've seen porn that's more realistic than the shit he puts out
I take it you mean libel? Considering it's his own social media content which contains his racist rants he'd be laughed out of court if he tried (assuming it would even get there in the first place)Also are you or the forum not worried about the liable remarks of defamation against KickingMustang?
He very nearly put me off getting into Airsoft!Hate him or love him he's getting alot of people into airsoft. Do better! Be nicer!
You're clearly young, easily influenced or him incognito.Hmmm could you just be mad that he's better than a lot of players? From his YouTube it seems like a lot of cheaters seem to be those he faces. Also are you or the forum not worried about the liable remarks of defamation against KickingMustang? If I was him I would contact the police about these accusations other than the cheating. Also calling him that name is actually bullying and says alot more about the person you are and the forum that condones this behaviour. My guess the maliciousness comes from him possibly putting you up on YouTube as a cheater. Camera never lies.
Hate him or love him he's getting alot of people into airsoft. Do better! Be nicer!
Only just seen this. And no I am not worried. Do your worst. He is an utter utter bellend, go do your own research instead of just lapping up what this fool feeds you. A racist, throbbing cockwomble of the highest order. Kinda hard for him to put me up as a cheater when I don't do skirmishes. Think you need to get your head out of your assHmmm could you just be mad that he's better than a lot of players? From his YouTube it seems like a lot of cheaters seem to be those he faces. Also are you or the forum not worried about the liable remarks of defamation against KickingMustang? If I was him I would contact the police about these accusations other than the cheating. Also calling him that name is actually bullying and says alot more about the person you are and the forum that condones this behaviour. My guess the maliciousness comes from him possibly putting you up on YouTube as a cheater. Camera never lies.
Hate him or love him he's getting alot of people into airsoft. Do better! Be nicer!