Next Game - Sunday 20th June 21 - Wolverhampton West Midlands

I’m gonna be there !!!

Well happy the weather app is no longer showing thunderstorms for Sunday and down to 33% chance of rain ☔️ in the Midlands 

/praying I get up on time :P  

 
Was extremely fun day out at Ace Airsoft had a massive grin on my mush for most of the day right upto the point I went “arse-over-tit” coming out of the jungle - I didn’t know my legs could go up that high but by god it hurt when gravity too over - hip hit a root and right took a proper beasting.

Just pleased that no one caught my gymnastics on camera /phew ?

All of the Marshalls were awesome and kept checking on me - don’t worry guys it was my fault and I did sign the waiver :D

Cant wait till next time out

 
Was extremely fun day out at Ace Airsoft had a massive grin on my mush for most of the day right upto the point I went “arse-over-tit” coming out of the jungle - I didn’t know my legs could go up that high but by god it hurt when gravity too over - hip hit a root and right took a proper beasting.

Just pleased that no one caught my gymnastics on camera /phew ?

All of the Marshalls were awesome and kept checking on me - don’t worry guys it was my fault and I did sign the waiver :D

Cant wait till next time out
Haha. Shame it was unrecorded.

?

 
Looking back at it - yes i was kinda happy it wasn’t caught on camera but I could have used the video to get some “sympathy” of the misses :)

 
Back
Top