- Oct 7, 2017
- 6,495
- 6,452
Evening guys,
An update has highlighted a number of members, 90+, that have duplicate accounts, something that's against the rules, for numerous reasons.
I've already started to look in to them, some ive banned because their 100% scammers, a couple of members have come back with reasons why they've created secondary accounts, technical issues etc,but in the long term none of them can remain.
If anyone has what they feel is a valid reason for keeping their second account live FOR A SHORT TIME, please let me know in the next 48 hours.
After that, I'll start locking them down.
An update has highlighted a number of members, 90+, that have duplicate accounts, something that's against the rules, for numerous reasons.
I've already started to look in to them, some ive banned because their 100% scammers, a couple of members have come back with reasons why they've created secondary accounts, technical issues etc,but in the long term none of them can remain.
If anyone has what they feel is a valid reason for keeping their second account live FOR A SHORT TIME, please let me know in the next 48 hours.
After that, I'll start locking them down.