MTW issues

snuff

Members
Joined
Apr 30, 2010
Messages
1,191
Reaction score
119
Strange day Sunday,grandson1&3 and myself running 1 heretic and 2 MTW's.Today I sorted 2 issues namely 2 knackered regs which would not refresh quick enough.
But the next issue is not as straightforward and bothers me. All of a sudden 1 MTW (my main) has become a lot louder than it was,it used to be very quite but for some reason it has become really loud.The air exit doesn't sound clean,it used to be a single tone rip but now it sounds like a two tone fart,or a fart with an echo,reminiscent of low air but chrono's ok.I stripped it this morning and nothing shouts at me.I serviced the engine to no avail.Any ideas.
 
Strange day Sunday,grandson1&3 and myself running 1 heretic and 2 MTW's.Today I sorted 2 issues namely 2 knackered regs which would not refresh quick enough.
But the next issue is not as straightforward and bothers me. All of a sudden 1 MTW (my main) has become a lot louder than it was,it used to be very quite but for some reason it has become really loud.The air exit doesn't sound clean,it used to be a single tone rip but now it sounds like a two tone fart,or a fart with an echo,reminiscent of low air but chrono's ok.I stripped it this morning and nothing shouts at me.I serviced the engine to no avail.Any ideas.
The same thing (more or less )happened to me, then it lost power ,didnt shoot as consistent, so I reached out to wolverine themselves. They said it sounded like the solenoid. Before I bought one I tried my sons in it as he has the same engine and it solved the problem, I'd recommend trying before buying one if you can as I think a replacement is about £100. Reach out to wolverine and they will get back usually within a few days, they have really good customer service.
 
Think it's sorted now.I serviced the engine and solenoid but it seemed to be the same.I went through the settings and realised that the ROF was on max,I usually give the trigger the odd f/a burst through the thickest of bushes,but 98% of the time I single shot.On max the speed is too great for my mags to feed (hi-cap mags). Not sure how it could have changed but I wasn't using at the time,grandson #1 was using it and said it wouldn't full auto.Also I had 2 regs out of 3 fail which added to the issues.It's a PITA trying to run 3 guns,at least until they learn. :giggle:
 
Back
Top