Most Northenly Site

Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
I have family up the very top of Scotland (Thurso) asking me where their nearest site is, does anyone know which is the most northernly site in the UK?

 
Tazball in inverness I would think would be the nearest.

http://www.tazballpaintball.co.uk/activities/airsoft


Thanks Guyver1!

or there is this sketchy looking website http://www.orkanadventures.com maybe their FB page offers more info but I can't check.


AMAZING, we're going to Orkney next time we're up visiting family, we will see if we can get a game arranged and report back!  Thanks Musica!

 
Followed some links from Orkanadventures.com, have now managed to find sites for Orkney and Thurso itself! Valhalla Airsoft  Apparently there is a new site opening in Thurso, Black Panther Airsoft, but haven't managed to track down anything for them online yet.  Will update if I do.  Thanks for the help guys!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Let me chime in here. I'm the new manager of Valhalla Airsoft in Orkney. It is the UK's most northerly UKARA registered site. We're no longer a part of Orkan Adventures and have a brand new website that can be found here - https://valhalla-airsoft.co.uk/. We also have a brand new game site opening soon as well.

There is also, as other's mentioned, Black Panther in Thurso, they're just setting up but show a lot of promise. they have a facebook group you can join. 

 
Let me chime in here. I'm the new manager of Valhalla Airsoft in Orkney. It is the UK's most northerly UKARA registered site. We're no longer a part of Orkan Adventures and have a brand new website that can be found here - https://valhalla-airsoft.co.uk/. We also have a brand new game site opening soon as well.

There is also, as other's mentioned, Black Panther in Thurso, they're just setting up but show a lot of promise. they have a facebook group you can join. 


Look forward to playing at the site in the future!

 
Back
Top