How to build GBB MK12 mod1 with clone correct surpressor

Shep120181

Members
Joined
Jun 15, 2024
Messages
153
Reaction score
248
Hello to the hive mind

I’m in the planning stages of starting a build for my birthday

I’m thinking of building the GWOT MK12 mod1

Does anybody on here have any experience building one owning one brands to use or avoid ?

I’m aware GHK have a variety of this and as per it costs a bomb

Also seen a version from EMG

Are these two the only brands that have them ?

And lastly for me personally the clone correct over the barrel surpressor any ideas ?

Thanks in advance

Shep
 
Are you purely wanting to build one or tweek one that's close enough?

Mine is off the shelf with only a suppressor & scope added.

M16mk12.webp
 
Damn !

I’m assuming that’s AEG see I’m stupid I like to make things really expensive so I’m only into GBB 🤯😂
 
I have an MWS based mk12 mod1 that I put a Magpul PRS stock on instead of the A2 stock because I have it and it's nicer. Modelworks do a kit for the front, as well as the proper suppressor. I also think Zparts might do it as well.

It's not a cheap build...

be6c61f0-8785-4bc9-91fb-e5d714fd58e6.webp
 
I have an MWS based mk12 mod1 that I put a Magpul PRS stock on instead of the A2 stock because I have it and it's nicer. Modelworks do a kit for the front, as well as the proper suppressor. I also think Zparts might do it as well.

It's not a cheap build...

View attachment 50575
Mate this is sick

I know it’s gonna be expensive may need to break it into sections defo not a get all in one go lol think I’d get my ass whooped by the missus

Thanks for name dropping a few places for me I’ll defo check them out
 
Back
Top