Here is my most recent, saved it from the boneyard and now is working flawlessly. Specna Arms G36c EBB.
All I had to do else was get a stock for it, fortunately ZCI stocks are still knocking around!
My take on the Ukrainian MP7. Asides from the ACRO mount and the suppressor being off, it's as close as I can get until I sort out a Eratac Acro mount and find a "can" that is 45mm in diameter and 118mm in length. Slight deviation is the addition of a sling mount but it's a TM so don't want to destroy the inner chassis and I made a new style ACRO protector which is 3D printed but has a metal killflash inside to protect the glass.
My take on the Ukrainian MP7. Asides from the ACRO mount and the suppressor being off, it's as close as I can get until I sort out a Eratac Acro mount and find a "can" that is 45mm in diameter and 118mm in length. Slight deviation is the addition of a sling mount but it's a TM so don't want to destroy the inner chassis and I made a new style ACRO protector which is 3D printed but has a metal killflash inside to protect the glass. View attachment 50014
Might want to try this one as mine involves 3D printing the surround, ordering and waiting 3 weeks for the metal bit to arrive, finding out you ordered the wrong size, another 3 weeks for the right bit to arrive then realising you couldn't remember what you were making.
Ordering and waiting 3 weeks for the metal bit to arrive, finding out you ordered the wrong size, another 3 weeks for the right bit to arrive then realising you couldn't remember what you were making.
Might want to try this one as mine involves 3D printing the surround, ordering and waiting 3 weeks for the metal bit to arrive, finding out you ordered the wrong size, another 3 weeks for the right bit to arrive then realising you couldn't remember what you were making.