Greater Manchester Sites

Mik3F

Members
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Messages
211
Reaction score
157
Does anyone have any site that are still active in the Greater Manchester Area?

I already know about

The Vault - Bury

Top Secret - Oldham

Level 2 - Atherton

I have tried to find details for Chemical Airsoft in Ashton but can't find actually find out how to book with them

Cheers

 
How did you manage to book for there, I can only find the option to add to basket and not actually select a day to visit

 
Last edited by a moderator:
That's a bloody good question! Just went onto their booking page and it takes you to ticketmaster!!!!

Right, bit more digging and there appears to be 2 websites for them. https://www.chemicalairsoftshop.co.uk/booking-game-pass  looks familiar so I presume its the one I used.

 
Thats the one I have looked at, doesnt appear to let you select a day though and dont want to pay

Ive messaged them on Facebook, hopefully they respond

 
Chemical Airsoft have messaged me back, you buy a gamepass and then turn up on the day of your choosing, you don't select a date.  

So I can buy a pass and turn up on a Tuesday, Thursday or Friday for a game.

 
Well that's err, different. I can see it being useful for players but It'd be a nightmare for staff planning games around the numbers

 
Thats what I thought too, but they say they have scope for 150 players over multiple floors

Hopefully going on Thursday evening, will report back

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top