Good indoor sites SE England

Alex34

Members
Joined
Nov 27, 2014
Messages
330
Reaction score
100
So, haven't been on here in years now and haven't been Airsofting in just as much time.

I live in Aylesbury Vale area now but work throughout the Thames Valley area. Use to be a regular at The Mall in Reading and haven't really done much since it closed down. What are good indoor sites in Thames Valley and within 2 hours drive of Thames Valley area? I haven't been to the Zed Mart yet either.

Also, what's happened with Airbourne? Have they completely stopped organising events? 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Depending on where you are in Thames Valley, it may be worth considering the Battery run by RIFT Airsoft. It's toward the top end of your 2 hour driving limit as it's based in Essex just east of Stansted Airport. Is all indoor a strict requirement? The site has outdoor sections, however, some of which form part of the objectives depending on the game(s) played there.

 
Depending on where you are in Thames Valley, it may be worth considering the Battery run by RIFT Airsoft. It's toward the top end of your 2 hour driving limit as it's based in Essex just east of Stansted Airport. Is all indoor a strict requirement? The site has outdoor sections, however, some of which form part of the objectives depending on the game(s) played there.
Thanks for the suggestion. So I work mainly in the Didcot to Reading area of the Thames Valley. Stanstead isn't too far off though, will check it out.

A little outdoor mixed in doesn't hurt. I just never really had a blast at "all outdoor" venues. The BBs tend to be more like spitballs whilst skirmishing out doors... and just forget about it if it's windy out. Whenever I did Longmoor I mainly stuck to the fibua villages and buildings. I run a TM 416 and a pistol... nothing else.

 
mainly in the Didcot to Reading area of the Thames Valley.
If you're near Reading - Look at Z-Mart CQB in Newbury, its in a sectioned off area of a Shopping centre, ran be the guys who used to run the old abandoned mall Site in reading iirc (Might be wrong). Not heard anything bad about the site. 

 
If you're near Reading - Look at Z-Mart CQB in Newbury, its in a sectioned off area of a Shopping centre, ran be the guys who used to run the old abandoned mall Site in reading iirc (Might be wrong). Not heard anything bad about the site. 
Yeah, The Mall was my main site before it closed, so I know about Newbury... just haven't been yet.

 
Back
Top