M_P Supporters Joined Feb 27, 2011 Messages 7,272 Reaction score 1,404 Apr 6, 2011 #1 Does anyone play here? I might be mioving to the area, so whats the site like?
W Wizard Members Joined Jun 20, 2011 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Jun 22, 2011 #2 I hear from relatives still in the area that it's a good site. Specifically, Been open for about a year or so now, site is good, low lying terrain, good foliage for sneaky stuff too, i hear good things about it, and is worth a visit. Click to expand... Click to shrink... I haven't lived in Swindon for a while now so I haven't been there. Hopefully when I visit home I can find time.
I hear from relatives still in the area that it's a good site. Specifically, Been open for about a year or so now, site is good, low lying terrain, good foliage for sneaky stuff too, i hear good things about it, and is worth a visit. Click to expand... Click to shrink... I haven't lived in Swindon for a while now so I haven't been there. Hopefully when I visit home I can find time.
M_P Supporters Joined Feb 27, 2011 Messages 7,272 Reaction score 1,404 Jun 22, 2011 Thread starter #3 Thanks Any info helps