OneRavo
Members
- Mar 7, 2015
- 36
- 9
So the closest CQB Arena to me is the WW Tunnels in Epsom, ran by EAG. I'm planning on doing a few games there before I try out the Holmbush field.
Basically I'm wondering if the tunnels are actually any good? Is there too many little kids there, is there a chrono, services etc etc.
I kinda' just want my first Airsoft experience to be decent lol
If anyone whose been could let me know, give me some tips and stuff it'd be hugely appreciated, tah!
Basically I'm wondering if the tunnels are actually any good? Is there too many little kids there, is there a chrono, services etc etc.
I kinda' just want my first Airsoft experience to be decent lol
If anyone whose been could let me know, give me some tips and stuff it'd be hugely appreciated, tah!