DOGTAG Airsoft - Holmbush Farm, Horsham

  • Thread starter Thread starter PT247
  • Start date Start date
Nobody ever replied to my enquiries (sent via their website messaging box) on the www.ukvusaairsoft.com site.

It states "We'll reply within 48 hrs....".

II'll have to rethink this one. It sounded cool but if they can't be bothered to reply then perhaps not so cool afterall.

 
https://www.facebook.com/airsoftdogtag/

01293 852314

just phone them or message them on Facebook, it isn't hard.


Thanks for the details however what's the point of a messaging service on the site if they don't use it? Rhetorical...

I thought it was being held there and not run by Dogtag anyway?

And what's with the "it isn't hard" comment?!  (Or am I reading into it too much? :)   )

EDIT: Appologies if I sound shirty, I've been awake for 48 hours... not good! :) I'll call them, I'm not on FB.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
The main issue I have had with DogTag is the sheer numbers of people going. You can't fault a site for being successful, but it is frustrating when there isn't enough trees to go around. I've not played there (or anywhere else for that matter) for months, too many geardos, kit snobbery and folk taking the game far too seriously in the airsoft community as a whole, kinda puts me off playing at even the sites I love (DogTag, Battlelakes).

 
The main issue I have had with DogTag is the sheer numbers of people going. You can't fault a site for being successful, but it is frustrating when there isn't enough trees to go around. I've not played there (or anywhere else for that matter) for months, too many geardos, kit snobbery and folk taking the game far too seriously in the airsoft community as a whole, kinda puts me off playing at even the sites I love (DogTag, Battlelakes).


Sad times, you've got some of the scariest shooting pieces I've seen at a site; they need to be being used against other players!

Yes, it is very successful, and they really should just let games play out across several fields at a time.

Happy to report no-one seemed to be taking it too seriously at DogTag on Sunday.

 
I hope to get back into it. Am wanting to get shot of my VSR, is fun having something that hits what you point it at, but it takes away some of the fun if your gun stops the opposition from getting close. Gonna keep the Krytac though as it is a nice AEG that shoots pretty well even if it is a bit down on fps.

 
Last edited:
Back
Top