Combat South Sun 19th

Speedle

Members
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
74
Reaction score
2
Hi Guys

Planning on heading down to CS this weekend for one of my airsoft experience ever! Just wondered if anyone else on here was going down there this weekend?

Cheers

Speedle B)

 
Yes mate i will be going if the snow does not set in. even if it does ill still go as one of my other passions is offroadong and as i got a bad Arse offroader getting there will be great fun!

Just wondering if you know exactly where it is? if not u can go past it

 
Yes mate i will be going if the snow does not set in. even if it does ill still go as one of my other passions is offroadong and as i got a bad Arse offroader getting there will be great fun!
Just wondering if you know exactly where it is? if not u can go past it
I've checked the map and kinda know roughly where I'm going, as I'm close I'll go check it out before hand. Don't care about snow dude although the MR2 doesn't go to well in it lol walk if I have to :P

Well shall see you down there Matt! I'm a Mat too although just the one t for me ;)

 
Basicly you turn left before the wickham bridge if coming from j10 m27 then just follow that road past farms etc and you c a large clump of woodland on the left. There is a very small faded sighn and ya turn left up a mud road. Watch the mr2 on that and tge car park is 100yds on the left. I advise ya get there sort of 8.20 so you can park.

 
Back
Top