Anyone on the forums a regular here?

Kash

Members
Joined
Oct 21, 2016
Messages
173
Reaction score
1
This is my local site and theres generally a good turnout, was curious if anyone on the forums was a regular, seems to be more fun with a bit of a squad thing goin off to work together properly.

 
I usually go up for a monthly trigger session and am a member there. Good site spoiled slightly last weekend by most of the opposing team not taking hits. Got to a stage where 4 of us removed ourselves from the games in the afternoon as it was getting close to abuse time. Normally a good day though.

 
I'm a regular at all of Skirmish's sites - CQB, The Stan, Woodland is a little further out for me as I'm about 10 minutes from The Stan but I'm probably there most often because there's no booking limit lol. 

 
I'm looking to start going again havnt been in yrs just need to get few bits of gear

 
Back
Top