Airsoft playing grounds near London

Hedgehog

Members
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
I am looking for somewhere close to London to play airsoft, any recommendations?

Thanks

 
London's a big place; Where are you specifically located, can you drive, or public transport/taxi only?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I can drive but don't have a car (at least for now) and public transport is the most likely mode of transport. I'm in the South West of London. But anywhere in / around London is ok really, any further takes too long to get there really

 
Hi Hedgehog,

There's Blitz in Whitechapel, Bunker 51 in North Greenwich, Epsom Bunker, UCAP Sandpit, Ultimate Wargames Limpsfield and The Mall in Reading!

Cheers.

 
Of the games nearest you I enjoyed the ones in Annerley the most with Total Warfare. I do prefer woodland and while its a small site its dense woodland and they do some good more open game modes there. Epsom Bunker is also very close but quite a few of us have issues with safety there and its why I haven't been back.

 
Of the games nearest you I enjoyed the ones in Annerley the most with Total Warfare. I do prefer woodland and while its a small site its dense woodland and they do some good more open game modes there. Epsom Bunker is also very close but quite a few of us have issues with safety there and its why I haven't been back.
Sorry BrightCandle, do you mean Tactical Warfare Airsoft and the site in New Addington? Annerley shut down a while back.

 
Bumping up as I have a similar question..

Willing to drive about 90 mins plus a few extra if its worth it... Pretty much in any direction from London as I can skirt around it fairly easily on the weekends early morning ;)  

Looking for little urban or cqb gems if poss but also partial to woodland sites with good objective based games.

 
Been to Dragons lair a few times, nice site but the game types are quite boring and there is not a lot of variety in the games. 

Never heard of Bush Valley, will look into them Thanks!!

 
Dragon's Lair and Bush Valley are pretty reachable also.




Bush valley is about the limit I would goto, its going to be almost 2 hours drive for me (I will have to drive about to pick up the team) have you been before what is it like? 

I shall do some digging but any feedback on the site here would also be useful.

Thanks

 
I've only been once and I think it's going on 2 years ago now.

It's all woodland with a variety of densities (if that's a way of describing forests). There a few undulations as the name would suggest but nothing as challenging as Eversley if you've been there. There's a number of man-made features scattered around to make things interesting, villages, fortifications etc. It was early winter when I went so you could spot people from a decent distance away even if you couldn't quite engage reliably. Was informed that once the leaves grow back it makes quite a difference.

Parking wass a bit limited, but close to the safe zone which has covered areas with large benches for setting up. Staff were friendly and knew what they were doing.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Depending where in London you're based, some of these places should be reachable easily for you:

Red 1 The School (Watford)

Red 1 Woodland (Chislehurst)

Airsoft Plantation (Billericay)

AWA Hertfordshire (Sawbridgeworth)

EAG Dorking (Dorking)

 
Bumping up as I have a similar question..

Willing to drive about 90 mins plus a few extra if its worth it... Pretty much in any direction from London as I can skirt around it fairly easily on the weekends early morning ;)  

Looking for little urban or cqb gems if poss but also partial to woodland sites with good objective based games.


I keep meaning to go back to tactical warfare airsoft in croydon (awful name lol) and I've still not tried red 1 or holmbush airsoft which are both near me., the mall is just too convenient.

I see airsoft nation is still missing loads of sites.

https://airsoftnation.co.uk/map/

https://www.justbbguns.co.uk/skirmishsites

I see airbana has gone down, how sad. Now some airsoft sites are invisible. :D

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Croyden? thats easy enough. will have a look :)

I know what you mean about Mall

 
You have missed out RIFT, they have sites all over, but the one in Harmer green isn't to far from London!

 
Back
Top