Airsoft-Hub back

Just a bit off topic but... I was at an abattior years ago and the tour took us all the way from the kill box to the final storage of beef for a big supermarket and as it's kinda my job I was really interested, but I snort laughed when we got to a certain part of the kill line & realised 1 worker spent their entire shift cutting out arseholes & bagging them up...

FYI the owners of the plant DO make Rustlers.
 
Just a bit off topic but... I was at an abattior years ago and the tour took us all the way from the kill box to the final storage of beef for a big supermarket and as it's kinda my job I was really interested, but I snort laughed when we got to a certain part of the kill line & realised 1 worker spent their entire shift cutting out arseholes & bagging them up...

FYI the owners of the plant DO make Rustlers.

Anus drilling. 🤢

I have unfortunately seen a video of it. And not the porno variety.

A lot of people aren't aware that MRM is a thing. That's pretty grim too.
 
Back
Top