Recent content by MrWilson

  1. M

    Echelon (Gravesend Debenhams) is closing down.

    We was always at the mercy of the landlord. We didnt expect anyone to buy such a property in its condition but hey it is what it is.  I've always been prepared for this and we already have in the works a similar sized site nearby :)
  2. M

    Drug use at airsoft sites

    Our insurance states that anyone under theinfluence of drugs or alcohol must be removed for safety...
  3. M

    Echelon Airsoft (Kent)

    Nice review thanks dude! Drum mags are allowed on all pistols :)  We tend to allow drum mags on other types of weapons if they are lower capped drums. Always trying to improve here so its good you didnt list anything that effects gameplay/safety. The cancellation issue was my bad. Two...
  4. M

    New CQB Site in Kent

    All fixed :D
  5. M

    New CQB Site in Kent

    First game dates are up :)
  6. M

    New CQB Site in Kent

    I can confirm :) check the Facebook!
  7. M

    New CQB Site in Kent

    Hey all sorry for no responses. You are completely correct. A huge investment was put in initially to secure this site. We actually got this deposit back due to covid and the landlords being very cool. The site is still on the table and we are in constant contact with them. Unfortunantly the...
  8. M

    Its Happening! News SOON!

    Its Happening! News SOON!
  9. M

    New CQB Site in Kent

    Of course I'll be bios. But personally its better then the office block as it had its limitations due to stair cases and floor width. The new site has an amazing layout! I'll share more when we can but we dont want to get the hype train going just yet till we can give game dates. I've taken a...
  10. M

    New CQB Site in Kent

    No comment.
  11. M

    New CQB Site in Kent

    Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Work and all that. School has gone, Office block was shat on by council. We have a site its all green lights from our pov just waiting on toilet water and for us to "setup" with tons of MDF (joking) 
  12. M

    New CQB Site in Kent

    The first two was just us. We was stupid enough to trust those who managed each building that was our mistake. We now have a solicitor managing contracts and have minimum lengh terms in the building due to our investment on making it safe. This time we are legally covered :D  You live and...
  13. M

    New CQB Site in Kent

    Hey bud, sorry for the confusion. I have been working non-stop at work and have left the day to day to the other owner while I have projects at work. I'll give you a run down. Hextable School: From what we can tell its still empty. The council was all up for it and then pulled away last minute...
  14. M

    I might be if invited. I could use a break from sorting this site out ;)

    I might be if invited. I could use a break from sorting this site out ;)
  15. M

    New CQB Site in Kent

    No worries bud. Look forward to seeing you there abit of a drive from Crawley area but It will be worth it ;)  
Back
Top