Brye2112
Members
- Apr 29, 2020
- 19
- 0
Hey folks,
Getting back into the sport and planning to get a few game days in once the whole pandemic thing blows over.
I live in the Northeast of Scotland, from what I've found my best bets fir a decent site are Bunker 31 by Aberdeen and Tazball by Inverness.
As luck would have it my address is dead centre between the 2, so was wondering who has experience on each site and which everyone would recommend going to?
Thanks for any advice you guy's can offer ?
Getting back into the sport and planning to get a few game days in once the whole pandemic thing blows over.
I live in the Northeast of Scotland, from what I've found my best bets fir a decent site are Bunker 31 by Aberdeen and Tazball by Inverness.
As luck would have it my address is dead centre between the 2, so was wondering who has experience on each site and which everyone would recommend going to?
Thanks for any advice you guy's can offer ?