Dacks_18 Members Joined Apr 10, 2021 Messages 48 Reaction score 1 Apr 22, 2021 #1 All booked in, great site and I already know of some of you guys from last time who told me you're going. Anybody else from this forum going?
All booked in, great site and I already know of some of you guys from last time who told me you're going. Anybody else from this forum going?
Nick G Members Joined Mar 18, 2018 Messages 1,362 Reaction score 977 Apr 22, 2021 #2 I'll be there, along with asorted repaired pistols and mags ! ?? And a bunch of guns I havn't run for a while. Trying to get out of the habbit of always taking the same ones
I'll be there, along with asorted repaired pistols and mags ! ?? And a bunch of guns I havn't run for a while. Trying to get out of the habbit of always taking the same ones
Dacks_18 Members Joined Apr 10, 2021 Messages 48 Reaction score 1 Apr 23, 2021 Thread starter #3 Nick G said: I'll be there, along with asorted repaired pistols and mags ! ?? Click to expand... Click to shrink... Yeah I think they saw you coming a mile off...!
Nick G said: I'll be there, along with asorted repaired pistols and mags ! ?? Click to expand... Click to shrink... Yeah I think they saw you coming a mile off...!