So what did you buy from Airsoft fair 2026?

konradhex

Members
Joined
Oct 3, 2019
Messages
21
Reaction score
44
Just got back from airsoft fair in Newark, managed to get some goodies and great deals, missed some aswell but thats the fun of coming to these fairs.

Missed out on a bullpup raptor PKP 😂🫠 but managed to get:
lct as val + 5 mags for £160 I think 😅
Polarstar f2 engine + gubbins for £260
Tokyo marui hi capa £130
And some other bits and bobs

So let's see what you all got!
 

Attachments

  • 20261011_135203.webp
    20261011_135203.webp
    127.8 KB · Views: 32
I managed to sell most of my guns, which was a good result.
Decided to keep the last one out of sentimentality.

I picked up a Marui FNX.45 , and some other small bits but I was actually good for once and didn't buy anything big; despite the temptation!
 
Back
Top