rascal3103
Members
- Jul 18, 2010
- 34
- 0
Hi All
Just wanted to start a thread that gives you guys the oppourtunity to put any comments you feel about our kick of day.
I also want to thank all of you that turned up, brill bunch of lads and I think a decent day.
We hope with your help we can build a site and scenarios that all players want, not just what we think you will like.
Give us your input and we will see what we can do.
Cheers
Stefan
(Rascal3103 - Forum)
www.airsoft-mansfield.co.uk
www.skirmishairsoft.co.uk/forum
Just wanted to start a thread that gives you guys the oppourtunity to put any comments you feel about our kick of day.
I also want to thank all of you that turned up, brill bunch of lads and I think a decent day.
We hope with your help we can build a site and scenarios that all players want, not just what we think you will like.
Give us your input and we will see what we can do.
Cheers
Stefan
(Rascal3103 - Forum)
www.airsoft-mansfield.co.uk
www.skirmishairsoft.co.uk/forum