hilton park wolves anybody go?

dangermouse

Members
Joined
Aug 21, 2010
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
hi i was wondering if hilton park in wolves is still going and if anybody here goes there? cant seem to access there website.

 
I asked the same question with no reply, but you could call them to see if it is still going, I believe it is.
This page may help http://www.paintballuk.com/airsoft.asp
Hi guys, hilton park is still going I played there. Also we have just started Airsoft at our site in Rugeley Staffordshire which is around 20 min from Hilton. We run an Airsoft day the 2nd Saturday of every month the next being the 11th September. The site is 75 acres, with the main area of play being 45 acres of mature woodland which has 3 valleys running through the centre. Loads of high ground, jungles of rodi and six man made senarions. We are also looking to run a second airsoft day later in the month. We are full members of the UKASGB and UKARA.

Our web site is not yet finnished but I have created a photobucket.

The link is http://s772.photobucket.com/home/stormforc...tballcouk/index

Sorry that many of the pics are of paintball, but the pics do give you the latout of the site. Will be setting up a Airsoft bucket after taking pics on the 11th.

Cheers Mark email [email protected]

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top